I don’t have to inform you, how well-liked GIFs have develop into within the current day and age. Doesn’t matter which social media community you might be on, chances are high, you’ll encounter a GIF in your feed sooner reasonably than later. GIFs are particularly well-liked on Twitter. The 140 character limits of Twitter makes it actually exhausting for customers to specific themselves correctly. Therefore, customers usually praise their tweets with corresponding GIFs. Additionally, nobody can deny the truth that GIFs are actually humorous. Due to these advantages, GIFs are closely used on Twitter. Nevertheless, there’s an inherent drawback with utilizing GIFs on Twitter. The service doesn’t will let you obtain the GIFs in your telephone. I don’t know what number of occasions I got here throughout a GIF on my Twitter feed, which I needed to obtain so badly, however couldn’t. So, in case you are somebody who went by way of the identical frustration, right here is the best way to obtain GIFs from Twitter in your telephone:
Why You Can’t Obtain GIFs From Twitter Natively
Earlier than we learn to obtain the GIFs, allow us to first perceive why we can’t obtain the GIFs from Twitter natively. The reason being fairly easy. We can’t obtain the GIFs from Twitter as a result of they aren’t GIFs in any respect. Confused, are you? No worries, I used to be additionally confused once I discovered that. Effectively, the explanation they aren’t technically GIFs as Twitter converts the GIFs into MP4 if you add them. Twitter does that for 2 essential benefits.
Firstly, GIFs can’t be compressed as a lot as MP4 recordsdata. Changing the GIFs to MP4 permits Twitter to compress the file in order that the file hundreds sooner. Additionally, customers can pause the MP4 recordsdata whereas it’s taking part in, one thing which they can not do with a GIF file. Thus for lesser dimension and higher management, Twitter converts the GIFs into MP4 recordsdata. That is the explanation you can’t obtain a GIF from Twitter, as a result of technically, it’s not a GIF however a video file.
Obtain GIFs From Twitter on Android
Yeah, I perceive Twitter’s perspective however what if I actually need that GIF. Effectively, there’s nonetheless a method you should use to obtain GIFs from Twitter. Though it is not going to be so simple as downloading it immediately from the Twitter app, it’s not that tough too. All you want is an app and few additional steps. Let’s undergo them.
1. Okay, the very first thing you want is an app which is able to enable you to obtain the GIF from Twitter. There are numerous Android apps on the market, however in my expertise “Tweet2gif” works the very best. So click on on the hyperlink to obtain and set up the app.
2. Now, let’s simply open the Twitter app and discover a GIF we wish to obtain. Once you discover the GIF you wish to obtain, faucet on the extra possibility (the down arrow button) and copy the tweet’s hyperlink by tapping on “Copy hyperlink to Tweet”.
3. Now open the Tweet2gif app and paste the hyperlink within the URL part of the app. You possibly can both hit the “Paste” button and the URL might be pasted routinely or you are able to do it the same old method by long-pressing on the empty subject and choosing paste.
4. The following step is fairly simple. Simply faucet on the “Obtain GIF” button and the GIF might be downloaded onto your machine. As soon as the GIF is downloaded, you will notice the affirmation on the app’s web page. You can find the GIF in your default Gallery app (or whichever app you utilize as a substitute).
That’s how simple it’s to obtain GIFs from Twitter in your telephone. It simply wants a few additional steps, that’s all.
Save Twitter GIFs on iPhone
The method to obtain GIFs from Twitter on iPhone is just like that on Android. On the iPhone too, we are going to utilise a 3rd get together app for downloading the GIFs. Listed here are the steps to do it.
1. Obtain and set up the “GIFwrapped” app.
2. Open the Twitter app and discover any GIF that you just wish to obtain. Identical to on Android, faucet on the extra possibility (the downward going through arrow). Now, faucet on the “Share Tweet through…” possibility.
3. Right here, copy the hyperlink by tapping on the “Copy Hyperlink to Tweet” button.
4. Open the GIFwrapped app and faucet on the “Search” button current within the backside row. Right here, faucet on the search subject after which hit the”Use the Clipboard” button. It’ll paste the hyperlink you copied within the second step.
5. Now, watch for just a few seconds whereas the GIF hundreds. As soon as it does, faucet to open it. Right here, hit the share button current on the prime proper nook of the app to open the sharing choices.
6. Now faucet on “Share Picture” after which “Save Picture”. This may save the GIF in your telephone.
Obtain GIFs From Twitter on Android or iOS
Though Twitter makes it a little bit bit more durable to obtain GIFs, it isn’t inconceivable. Contemplating the advantages that we get when Twitter converts the GIFs to MP4s, I actually don’t thoughts these additional steps. What about you? Are you OK with the additional steps or would reasonably have the performance to obtain GIFs immediately from the Twitter app? Share your ideas with us within the remark part under.