Whereas iOS 11 has introduced a slew of recent options, a few of them have confirmed to be much less well-liked than others. One such ‘function’ is the inclusion of iMessage App icons on the backside of the display. Not everyone likes their screens cluttered with an entire bunch of icons, particularly, if they aren’t going to be utilizing these apps regularly. Not solely the make the messaging interface look extra cluttered, they’re additionally a motive behind many unintentional messages. So in case you’re not precisely enamoured with all of the icons on the backside of your iMessage screens, right here’s how one can eliminate them:
Conceal App Icons on the Backside of iMessage in iOS 11
- First off, open iMessage and faucet on a dialog.
- Right here, you’ll see an entire bunch of icons on the backside of your display. Swipe left on the bar till you attain all the best way to the fitting, after which faucet on the three dots for extra choices. On the resultant display, faucet on ‘Edit’ on the top-right nook, as proven within the picture beneath.
- As you’ll be able to see, there are a variety of apps underneath the ‘Favorites’ tab by default, and all these app icons are displaying up in your iMessage display. Simply faucet on the crimson button on the left of every app you’d prefer to take away from the record after which faucet on “Take away from Favorites”.
- Now, faucet on the toggles subsequent to every of those apps to verify they’re switched off (grey). So long as they’re switched on (inexperienced), they’ll proceed to stay on the panel beneath. When you’ve toggled off the switches of all of the apps you deem pointless, simply faucet on ‘Executed’ on the top-right nook.
- Lastly, faucet on ‘Executed’ once more on the subsequent display, and as you’ll be able to see, you’ve gotten rid of all the additional icons on the bar beneath.
Observe: This methodology received’t eliminate the App Retailer icon, nor will it eliminate the bar itself, however general, you’ll have a a lot cleaner look in your iMessage display.
SEE ALSO: 15 Cool iOS 11 Tips You Ought to Know
Conceal Undesirable App Icons in iMessage in iOS 11
iMessage is likely one of the hottest messaging apps on the market, and most iPhone consumer swear by it. Should you’re additionally an avid consumer of iMessage in your iPhone however hated the brand new muddle on the backside, now you understand how to eliminate it shortly, simply and successfully. Do give it a shot and tell us the way it went, as a result of we love listening to from you.