Not too long ago, Android 8.0 (Oreo) began rolling out to completely different gadgets. The most recent Android model brings in a number of cool options. Amongst them, one of the vital fashionable ones is the Image-in-Image (PiP) mode. The PiP mode allows you to use video calling apps like Duo, video apps like YouTube, and even apps like Google Maps in a floating window, whilst you multitask with ease. The mode ought to come particularly helpful whereas watching YouTube movies however, sadly, you could have the YouTube Purple subscription to make use of YouTube in PiP mode. Properly, as you may need guessed, there’s a solution to allow YouTube PiP mode in your Android Oreo smartphone with out having the YouTube Purple subscription:
Notice: I attempted this technique on my Nexus 5X working Android 8.0 usinh my laptop working Home windows 10 Professional.
Stipulations to Allow YouTube PiP Mode
Earlier than we begin going over the steps required to allow the YouTube PiP mode, right here are some things that you need to guarantee first:
- Obtain the Customized Navigation Bar app (free, with in-app purchases) in your machine. (As setting it up could be a bit difficult, I’ve coated these steps beneath on this article.)
- Set up ADB drivers in your laptop. For this, you’ll be able to select to obtain both Minimal ADB & Fastboot or the official Google binaries.
- Allow USB debugging in your Android machine. To try this, go to your cellphone’s Settings –> Developer choices –> USB debugging, and toggle this on.
Allow YouTube PiP Mode With out YouTube Purple
When you make it possible for all of the stipulations are taken care of, you’ll be able to proceed to the steps given beneath.
- Firstly, join your cellphone to your laptop. Now open Command Immediate on the pc by urgent Win + X + C in your keyboard. Right here, execute the command beneath, after which, if requested, grant the permission in your cellphone.
- The “Grant Permission” web page on the app ought to now flip inexperienced from yellow. This indicators which you can now proceed to the subsequent web page.
- Right here, faucet on “Begin”. Now the final step includes passing the compatibility check. In case your machine is suitable with the app, you’ll see an arrow on the navigation bar. Faucet on it to proceed.
- If you enter the app, faucet on “Navigation bar”. Right here, whenever you scroll down, you’ll see “Kind” below each “Additional left button” and “Additional proper button”. Faucet on both of those, and choose “Keycode”.
- Now faucet on “Keycode”, and choose “Window”.
- There ought to now be a button at your specified location. However since you’ll be able to’t see it but, let’s assign it with an icon. For that, faucet on “Icon”, and choose any choice that you simply like. (You possibly can skip this step if you’d like.)
In any case the trouble that you simply simply put in, it’s time to try it out. Play any video on YouTube, and, as an alternative on tapping the house button, faucet on the one you simply created, and benefit from the YouTube PiP mode.
SEE ALSO: Customise Fingerprint Gestures in Android Oreo
Use PiP Mode in YouTube on Your Android Oreo Gadget
With this technique, you need to use the PiP mode within the YouTube app, no matter whether or not or not you’re a YouTube Purple subscriber. Moreover, this technique can work with different apps like Google Maps and Google Duo simply as effectively. You possibly can strive completely different apps to see which of them work with this. If you uncover new apps, do let me know their names within the feedback part beneath.